*We are seeking candidates for the following position: Senior QA Tester
ICTS Custom Software is a software and mobile app development company. We work mainly with customers in Europe, Japan, Australia, and Singapore. Please visit our website https://icts.io/ for more information
About our Team
Our team is composed of about 30 dedicated developers, testers and back-office staff from different backgrounds and fields. But all of us share common values such as Transparency, Direct communication and Professional teamwork. Come and join our vibrant, young and amical team in Hanoi!
About the position
We are looking for a Senior QA Tester to join our Outsourcing team and tackle with us all the technical challenges that our oversea customers face everyday.
The ideal candidate is proactive, has a taste for challenge and has previous experience (preferred 3+ years of experience) in software or mobile app testing.
- Establish standards and procedures for product quality inspection.
- Determine, manage and plan test requirements, test objectives and test manuals.
- Design and implement test plan, test design, test case.
- Detect, log and follow up with software production and new releases issues and bugs.
- Report and evaluate tests progress, quality and results.
- Propose improvements for the project.
- Fair understanding of software industry
- Good knowledge of software testing processes, test techniques and strategies
- Agile, proactive in work, able to learn in a fast changing environment
- Ability to work independently and to spread information quickly
- Proactive, positive attitude, good team player
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Proficient at reading and writing English
Technology and operations framework
- Knowledge of issues reporting procedures is a must
- Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA is a must
- Knowledge of Atlassian Confluence is a strong advantage
Benefits and advantages
- No working on Saturday, Sunday
- Social insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law
- Practical training to Agile methodology with Senior team leader.
- Deal with technical challenges and be encouraged to propose solutions
- Join a young, friendly and business-oriented, English-speaking team
- Be equipped with best tools to deliver best results
- Free weekly English classes for Vietnamese successful applicants
- Teambuilding, holiday trips every 3 months
- Bao Viet Care insurance for staff based on company internal policy.
Location: Dich Vong Hau, Cau Giay dist., Hanoi
Working hours: 8h30- 17h30, from Monday to Friday
Salary offer: Up to 20 millions VND.
Please send your application to Mr Binh: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mobile: 0989318396)