*We are seeking candidates for the following position: Senior QA Tester
ICTS Custom Software is a software and mobile app development company. We work mainly with customers in Europe, Japan, Australia, and Singapore. Please visit our website https://icts.io/ for more information
About our Team
Our team is composed of about 30 dedicated developers, testers, and back-office staff from different backgrounds and fields. But all of us share common values such as Transparency, Direct Communication, and Professional Teamwork. Come and join our vibrant, young, and dynamic team in Hanoi!
About the position
We are looking for a Senior QA Tester to join our Outsourcing team and tackle with us all the technical challenges that our overseas customers face every day.
The ideal candidate is proactive, has a taste for challenges,s and has previous experience (preferred 3+ years of experience) in software or mobile app testing.
- Establish standards and procedures for product quality inspection.
- Determine, manage and plan test requirements, test objectives, and test manuals.
- Design and implement test plan, test design, test case.
- Detect, log and follow up with software production and new releases issues and bugs.
- Report and evaluate test progress, quality, and results.
- Propose improvements for the project.
- Fair understanding of the software industry
- Good knowledge of software testing processes, test techniques, and strategies
- Agile, proactive in work, able to learn in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to work independently and to spread information quickly
- Proactive, positive attitude, good team player
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Professional proficiency in English
Technology and operations framework
- Knowledge of issues reporting procedures is a must
- Knowledge of JIRA is a must
- Knowledge of automation testing frameworks is a plus
Benefits and advantages
- No working on Saturday, Sunday
- Social insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law
- Practical training to Agile methodology with Senior team leader.
- Deal with technical challenges and be encouraged to propose solutions
- Join a young, friendly, and business-oriented team
- Be equipped with the best tools to deliver the best results
- Teambuilding events every quarter
- Bao Viet Care insurance for staff based on company internal policy.
Location: Dich Vong Hau, Cau Giay dist., Hanoi
Working hours: 8h30- 17h30, from Monday to Friday
Salary offer: Up to 25 millions VND.
Please send your application to Ms Trang (phone +84 24 32 066 077; email: email@example.com)