Lokally is a tool which can translate documents in multiple format at the same time without changing its original structures.
Challenges - Solutions
Develop a translation tool with:
- Accuracy: ensures up to 90% accuracy of the translation by taking into account the context of the content to be translated.
- Translate the file as a whole while keeping the original fonts and formats.
- Organization: users can organize their translation files according to their own demands.
- Time-saving: by translating multiple files at the same time, reusing translation glossaries for multiple files, and translating to multiple languages at once.
Offer a solution featuring in:
- Context-aware translation techniques, such as using neural machine translation models and leveraging contextual embeddings;
- Options for sorting and searching within these organizational structures;
- Multi-threaded or parallel processing system that can handle multiple translation requests concurrently;
- A translation API that supports translating content into multiple languages.
Simultaneous translate, documents translate, etc.